Thursday, February 15, 2007

Post-Valentine Cheer Through Love Quotes

You know time moves too fast when one day everyone was so hyped about Valentines then the next thing you see on the news is about Chinese New Year. Anyway, I'm still the little busy bee today but I finally was able to get home before 3 in the afternoon. I'm happy about that because it's been about a week since I've been home in time to grab a quick nap. I should be studying for my Bio quiz tomorrow but I'll do that after I take a bath. Why don't I spread a little post-Valentines cheer through cute, romantic quotes?

But before I do that I just want to greet Rembert a very Happy Birthday!!! Oh my ang tanda mo na! HAHA Just kidding...

Okay here we go:

--Somewhere deep within your heart there is someone that you're dying to forget but also living to remember.

--The only way to find true happiness is to risk being completely cut open.

--Girl: Ok, I have a question for you. Boy: Alright ask me… Girl: What do you see when you look in my eyes? Boy: You honestly wanna know? Girl: Yeah... Boy: My future…

--It's the way whenever I see him I smile. The way he's not embarrased to talk about me to his friends and after less than a day of not seeing each other, he says "I missed you." It's the way that he holds me close and rubs my back and the way I feel safe with his arm slipped around my waist. It's the way I can lean into him and all my problems melt away... but most of all, it's the way he's so imperfect… that he's perfect.

--The best feeling in the world is when you can be a million miles away from him and you can still picture his perfect smile…

--You leaned to me, put your hand on my chest, and kissed me. It was quick... kind of like a habit? You know? Like we'd do it every day for the rest of our lives. That was the last time you kissed me... (Grey’s Anatomy)

--The freshman girl, oh so shy, is staring at the sophomore boy. The sophmore boy, head in a whirl, sits and watches the junior girl. The junior girl, in her red Sudan, is checking out the senior. When secretly, the senior boy is in love with the freshman kid.

--You know he loves you when someone else makes you laugh and he smiles for the simple fact that you're laughing.

--Maybe you’re just scared because for once someone actually wants to be with you.

--To continue loving somebody even though there’s no chance of that love ever thriving... that’s romance.

--When he’s nearby my entire body knows it…

--They say we're too young, but maybe they're too old to remember…

--There's a someone out there for everyone, except this is the worlds biggest game of hide and seek, and you bet that he found the best hiding spot he could find. And he's waiting for you to find him, or better yet, maybe he'll get tired of waiting and come find you.

--But young love is adorable, the kind where a boy will do anything to sit next to that girl he's had his eye on since the first day he met her.

This is for all those young lovers out there. Appreciate what you have. Some people would kill to have that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you were part of the Blogathon, too. (:

Nikki said...

I joined in a little late... : D