Sunday, February 25, 2007

Creatively Stumped & Lacking Entertainment

I spent most of the day reading. I can't wait for vacation. I can't wait for all this academic chaos to die down. It's all just too crazy I tell you. I'm feeling the strain. I'm definitely feeling it.

I'm creatively stumped right now. No matter how much I miss writing and relaxing I just don't have the right to relax right now. I've made a huge sacrifice by not catching up with my favorite shows. Okay except for Lost and Heroes... HAHA all the other shows I'm watching faithfully like One Tree Hill, Friday Night Lights, Grey's Anatomy, Veronica Mars and the Friends DVD I borrowed from Tets are all buried somewhere that I'm going insane because I can't watch them. I just can't! I lack entertainment in my life! I miss the drama...

I feel so lame right now. No shows and all study and sleep. At least I still get to sleep. I shouldn't be wasting anymore time on this. I should go now. Bye!

No comments: