Wednesday, February 21, 2007

USTv Student's Choice Awards

I wasn't able to write in last night because I got in late again. I attended the USTv Student's Choice Awards at the Medicine Auditorium. An entertaining and interesting night I must say.

A lot of people were dressed to kill that night. I guess being around celebrities has that effect on people. ABSCBN won a lot of awards that night.

The moment I enjoyed the most that night was when Abner Mercado (wait did I get his name right?) received the award for The Correspondents. Ana mentioned that a lot of the awardees recalled their collegiate days. Anyway... he talked about how he was supposed to take up Journalism in the University but he wasn't accepted. Then Arnold Calvio got up later that night and said... "Sorry Abner. Mataas ang standard namin." It was so hilarious.

Meg and Tets were going crazy because they both got to see John Lloyd in person. It was so crazy. Meg said she fell from her seat. I did not get to see that but with her actions that night I can't say that I wasn't surprised.

Mae was so turned off by Victor Basa. You see the Cover Boys from ASAP performed that night and all I can say about that is that their performance was a bad boy band impersonation. I admit that Jake Cuenca looked hot but I wish they just remain cover boys. I think it would really be better if they remained models.

I'm so hungry right now. I'm waiting for dinner so I'd better go. I'd write in a little later for my entry for today.

No comments: